Saturday, January 3, 2015

Year of Encouragement 2015

Hello, good people, that take time to read my really boring blog posts,

This year, I want to write blogs that are encouraging to moms and just people in general. In the past, I feel as if I've been a snot in some ways when writing blogs. I'm going to finish my stories now, and not really care if my grammar is exactly perfect, or if I make sense completely, or if people are going to really enjoy reading about what I have to say. I'm just going to write. I'm going to write all the time, in hopes that I come up with some really great ideas that might make history. I'm going to dream and write. When I learn new things I'm going to write it down. I refuse to write negatively though. I was just having a conversation with a friend today, and saying that I  really only like to hang out with people who build me up and inspire me to become better. I want to be that person for others as well.
I'll start with my New Year's resolutions.
  • I'm going to start my own online teaching/tutoring/proofreading company.
  • I'm going to learn how to cook very delicious and healthy food for me and my family to enjoy.
  • I'm going to read more books this year.
  • I'm going to whip my butt into shape before we go to Korea.
  • I'm going to be more organized and keep my house organized for the whole year.
  • I'm going to write a ton.
  • I'm going to do a lot of hikes, and keep Wilson outdoors as much as possible.
  • My house is going to be more sanitary and cleaner than ever.
  • I'm going to spend less time on social media and watching TV and more time researching, and reading books, and learning new things.
  • I'm going to blog about my journey this year of becoming my best self.
I hope that if anyone reads my blog,  they will be encouraged to become their best selves, as well. Happy New Year all. Feel free to comment with your resolutions. :)
love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment