Sunday, January 4, 2015

My new bathroom cleaner, using the lemon dōTERRA essential oil

Recently, I posted on a mom's group about what bathroom cleaners they use. Most use Scrubbing bubbles, and Magic Eraser, which is what I use, but I also just bought the physicians kits from dōTERRA Essential Oils. So here a recipe that a friend gave me to use with my new oils. I'll let you know how well it works. Supposedly, this is supposed to cut through anything. 

3/4 rounded cup baking soda
1/4 cup blue Dawn dish washing liquid
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon vinegar
5-10 drops dōTERRA Lemon essential oil

*I'm not an avid seller, but if anyone would like to place an order for dōTERRA essential oils or come to a class to check them out, let me know! If you live far away from me there are even online classes about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment