Saturday, January 3, 2015

Anxiety about the future


Let's talk about anxiety. I have it. I have it about the future. I have it about what people think about me. I have it for my relationship with my husband. I have it for my son. Am I going to be a good enough mother? What if I get lazy, and start slacking, and not caring about his well-being? Things go wrong in my life when I start cutting corners and slacking off. Always! When I start to think I've got it made, Boom! It all crashes down. So yeah, I have anxiety. I've had panic attacks. I don't want to be like that, though. I want to be the easy going, spontaneous woman I think I was intended to be. Is that really realistic in today's innovative society though to remain happy. I would like to hear some solutions to how people cope with fear and anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment