Saturday, January 3, 2015

Let's talk Orphan Black (spoilers)

I really love this show. They had me hooked whenever Beth threw herself in front of the train. I had no idea what the show was about. I thought it was about an orphan train coming to America or something. I was so way off. I love that writers have gotten away from vampires lately and moved on to clones. I should have done some more research, I guess. It's so funny that super fans have now started clone clubs.

 So far, the only thing I have a problem with is,  death by disposal.  How in the world could that have really happened? Ainsley could have just taken her scarf off. I would love to hear other fans thoughts so far. I love Tatian Mansley. She is a phenomenal actress. But Felix, is by far my favorite. I was very surprised that he was American and not extremely gay. I prefer him that way. My favorite line, "Now, fetch me something gay."

Okay so I just finished the second season. I loved it, but does anyone besides me wish that Paul was the male clone instead of that other dude? 

No comments:

Post a Comment