Saturday, January 3, 2015

Halloween is my favorite holiday,obviously! How I dressed my son up for the 31 days of October

For the record, I thought of doing this before I saw anyone else doing it. I am only planning on having one child, so I plan to really make his childhood count, and I really love Halloween. I loved shopping for costumes and seeing how cute he looked in each and every costume. If you missed any when I posted them on facebook, here they all are for the world to enjoy! You're welcome. lol

October 1- Raphael, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle



October 2- Wilson as Tigger



October 3- Wilson the teddy bear



October 4- Wilson the giraffe
October 5- Wilson the Dino
 October 6- Wilson the hotdog
 October 7-Wilson the red, hot chili pepper
October 8- Wilson as Yoda

October 9-Wilson the spider

 
October 10-Wilson as Superman

October 11- Wilson as Harry Potter

 October 12- Wilson the very hungry caterpillar

October 11- Wilson the puppy
October 12- Wilson the blue crayon

October 13- Wilson the pea pod
October 14- Wilson the Frog
October 15- The tiger
 October 16- Wilson the bat
October 17- Wilson the Hulk
 October 18- Wilson the monkey
 October 19- Wilson the elephant
 October 20- Wilson the duck
October 21- Wilson the little devil


October 22- Wilson the chicken

October 23- Wilson as Carson the butler from Downton Abbey (not planned)



October 24- Wilson the bumblebee

October 25- Wilson the hound dog

October 26- Wilson the cutest pumpkin in the patch



October 27- Wilson the skeleton

Okay, so I didn't have exactly 31 costumes, but I did have 31 outfits. lol

October 28- Wilson the ghost butt
 October 29- Wilson the pumpkin head
 October 30- Wilson the reindeer



And for the grand finale: October 31- Wilson as Wilson the Volleyball from Castaway


On Halloween night, Wilson went to his first Halloween party, and was far from the only adorable baby to celebrate for the first time:



Can't wait to see what costumes I find for him to wear next year! Hope you enjoyed this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment